This high-quality, true 1K, water-based, resilient, self-crosslinking acrylic topcoat displays excellent hardness and defense against chemicals and humidity. It is easy to sand and is mar and print resistant. It is ready to spray using conventional, airless, and air-assisted airless application equipment and doesn't need to be thinned.
- A true 1K Acrylic Topcoat
- Excellent resistance to scratches and marring
- Very resistant to chemicals
- Fast drying
- High clarity and non-yellowing transparency
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent leveling
- Meets or exceeds KCMA performance specifications
- General purpose interior
- Interior doors
- Kitchen cabinetry
- Interior shutters and moldings
All of our Centurion products are tinted using only 896 colorant, the preferred colorant of Centurion Wood Coatings.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This topcoat is my main go-to for just about everything I build that need paint. I spray with HVLP and it comes out silky smooth and dries quick. The quick dry time is a huge advantage as I don’t have a big paint space. The finish is hard as nails and always looks great. Highly recommend.